If you prefer to donate by mail, you may contribute via check to:
Gardenia M. Henley Campaign Committee
P.O. Box 11183
Winston-Salem, NC 27116
Please note and adhere to the following contribution guidelines:
- Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, job title
or profession, and name of the employer for individuals whose contributions are
in excess of $50 for each election cycle.
- Federal law allows any individual or registered political action committee
(Non Multicandidate PAC) to contribute up to $2,500 per election cycle for any Federal office.
- Qualified multicandidate political committees are allowed to contribute up to $5,000 per election cycle.
- Contributions from corporations, labor unions, and unregistered lobbyists are prohibited.
- Donations are not refundable or tax deductible.
- You must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- Your contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided
to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- You must be making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not
with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- You must not be a federal contractor.
- You must be at least eighteen years old.